Terms & Conditions of sale
Access to and use of this Site are subject to the following conditions as well as current legal provisions. Declaration no. 1157204 from CNIL (national commission for data processing and freedom). By entering and browsing this Site, you accept these conditions without limitation or reservations and you acknowledge that they take priority over any other possible agreements between us.
The site that you are currently connected to is owned by:
NUTRITION ET SANTE
Simplified joint stock company with capital of 30,150,000 €
Registered office: Route de Castelnaudary – 31250 Revel, France
Telephone: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.73
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Companies (RCS) (number and town): 720 801 497 RCS Toulouse
Unique identification number (SIRET): 720 801 497 00028
VAT number: FR 90 720 801 497
Publication Director: Didier Suberbielle
Host: DDO Organisation
Content management system :Isens Evolution™
- You may only download, display or print data on this Site (hereafter called "Data") for private, non-business use.
- You must keep and copy each copyright identification of property right referenced in any data that you download. However, you are not permitted to modify, transmit, use, reuse or display the contents of the Site for public or business purposes, including text, pictures, sound or video media without prior written permission from ISOSTAR. It is understood that everything featuring on the Site is, unless otherwise indicated, assumed to be protected by copyright, and may not be used beyond these Conditions and those specific to the Site without prior written permission from ISOSTAR. ISOSTAR cannot guarantee that the use you make of the data appearing on the Site does not infringe the rights of others.
- Except for limited permission resulting from these conditions, you are granted neither licence nor copyright to material belonging to ISOSTAR or a third party.
- ISOSTAR sites may contain or refer to trade marks, patents, private data, technologies, products, processes or other rights belonging to ISOSTAR and/or third parties. You are granted neither a licence nor rights relating to any of these or any other rights.
- Although ISOSTAR makes every effort to publish correct and up to date information on the Site, it offers no guarantee regarding the content of the Site, which is supplied as it stands. ISOSTAR incurs no liability of any kind arising from or relating to the use of this Site or its contents. In particular, ISOSTAR is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, compliance and timeliness of the data contained in the Site. Some countries do not accept the exclusion from guarantee; in this case, the exclusion does not apply to you. Nor does ISOSTAR incur any liability nor may it be held responsible for any damage to or virus that could damage your computer equipment or by the fact of accessing, using or browsing the Site or downloading any data, information, text, picture, video or sound. ISOSTAR reserves the right to discontinue or suspend all or part of the functionality of the Site. ISOSTAR does not accept any liability of any sort for any discontinuation or suspension of all or part of the functionalities of its Site, whether it results from action or omission by a company on the ISOSTAR Group or a third party.
- ISOSTAR is free to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique contained in any communication that you send to the Site for any purpose that it chooses, including but not limited to development, manufacturing and marketing of products using these Data.
- Data may include technical inaccuracies or typing errors. As owner of the Site, ISOSTAR reserves the right to make modification, corrections and/or improvements to the Data, products and programmes described, at any time without prior notice.
- ISOSTAR Internet Sites include Data relating to all its products and services throughout the world, given that not all of these are available everywhere. Mentioning a product or service on an ISOSTAR Internet Site does not imply that this product or service is or will be available in your country.
- Since ISOSTAR has neither control nor ownership of sites to which the ISOSTAR Site is linked, and since it cannot guarantee the content of these sites, you acknowledge that ISOSTAR is not responsible for the content of these "off-Site" pages nor for other sites to which the ISOSTAR Site is linked. Any connection with the ISOSTAR Site, with these "off-Site" pages or with other sites is performed under your sole responsibility and without authorisation from ISOSTAR.
- Although ISOSTAR may occasionally conduct or confirm discussions, interviews, deliveries, transmissions, summaries or other items on its Sites, it is not bound to do so and accepts no liability arising from the fact as a result of possible breaches, errors or offences of whatever type in the contents or arising from such data. You are prohibited from addressing or sending any data constituting a breach or an offence or that could incite behaviour likely to infringe the law and lead to criminal and civil prosecution of its author. ISOSTAR will cooperate closely with the appropriate authorities that may request information about the identity of a person being the source of such data or products.
- ISOSTAR may modify these conditions to bring them up to date at any time. You are bound to adhere to these modifications and must, as a result, check this page periodically to review the updated conditions.
- Links with the ISOSTAR Site are permitted only to the home page. Hypertext links are not permitted without the prior written consent of ISOSTAR.
- Use of the ISOSTAR Site by third party sites or parts of sites is not permitted. "In line" links or any other procedure aimed at integrating parts of this Site into third party sites are also prohibited.
Our charter to protect privacy is easy to find as so far as it is located on the home page; it is "linked" to all pages on the site where personal information about you is required. In places where such data are collected, addition explanations may be given, when needed, on how we will use the information.
This charter and any additional information are intended to provide privacy protection appropriate to the individual visitor or user of ISOSTAR web sites.
- Commitment on security of your privacy
In the course of using these data, we undertake to fully respect international standards on protection of privacy. In so doing, we guarantee the strict respect of security and confidentiality standards by our employees. The following paragraphs lay down the methods we use to collect your personal data.
- Use of personal data
Most of our services don't require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without giving us your identity. However certain services may require registration. When you register yourself on our site you may be asked to complete certain fields (some are compulsory and others optional), and to provide a user name and password. In this case, if you choose not to provide certain personal information it is possible that you won't be able to access some pages of the site and that we won't be able to answer your question. ISOSTAR uses personal information for specific and restricted purposes, which we will tell you about when we ask you for the information. For example, we may collect and use personal information to offer you, supply you or invoice you products or services likely to interest you personally or to contact you on other subjects. The information that we send to our customer service department is only used to help you solve your problem and is treated confidentially. ISOSTAR keeps your data as long as necessary in accordance with legal and ethical requirements regarding data storage for purposes of reporting or documentation.
- Non-disclosure of information
ISOSTAR undertakes not to sell, share or disclose your personal information to third parties outside the Group to which it belongs. However, these data may occasionally be sent to third parties acting on behalf or in the name of ISOSTAR or in connection with ISOSTAR business as part of the use for which the information was originally collected. When disclosure of personal information to a third party is likely or necessary for whatever reason, ISOSTAR undertakes to ensure as far as possible that the planned conditions under which it is disclosed and used are clearly indicated. These third parties may take different measures to protect privacy to our own. However, we undertake to assure you that these third parties have the same level of protection as ISOSTAR and as necessary we require them contractually to handle the data sent only for the purposes expressly authorised by ISOSTAR. We will not share sensitive data about you with third parties (such as medical information) without your prior explicit consent. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. If you withdraw your consent, ISOSTAR may not be able to satisfy some of your requests. Every time it is possible to do so, ISOSTAR will notify the third parties to whom your data have been sent that you have withdrawn your consent.
- Right of access
You have the right to access and update your personal information as well as the right to request their deletion, in accordance with Law no. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedom (data protection legislation). We undertake to ensure that your personal information are up to date, correct and complete. If you wish to access your personal information or correct it, please send an e-mail to our data protection manager. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible. Requests to delete personal information will be subject to the requirements placed on ISOSTAR in a legal and ethical context, regarding reporting, archiving and document storage.
- Security and Confidentiality
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information that it receives "on-line", ISOSTAR uses protected data networks, amongst other things a standards-compliant anti-intrusion system and a password. Access to personal information is limited to employees that need to sue this information and who have received the necessary training to "manage" it correctly and strictly observe confidentiality standards. If an employee commits a breach of our privacy protection charter, (s)he will be punished accordingly. We regularly audit and confirm that our staff respect our charter and procedures. Although we cannot guarantee that we will not lose, abuse or alter the data, we do everything we can to avoid such situations arising.
- Transfer of data abroad
ISOSTAR is a global brand and has data banks in different countries. ISOSTAR may send your data to its data banks in a different country to where you live. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not meet recognised international standards, we will ensure that transmissions of data to data banks in such as country are adequately protected and that the data will not be sent to a third party unless you have previously given your explicit consent.
- Anonymous data and "cookies"
Most of the information that ISOSTAR collects on its sites is anonymous, such as the pages you visit and the searches you make. When you visit our web site, we won't collect any personal information from you unless you have authorised us to do it. ISOSTAR uses this anonymous information in order to improve the content of its sites and obtain overall statistics about their users for internal and marketing purposes. In this way, ISOSTAR may install "cookies" that collect the preferences of each user, as well as the date and time of access in order to personalise the ISOSTAR site based on the choices of each user. "Cookies" cannot be used by themselves to obtain the identity of the user. A "cookie" is information that is sent to your browser and stored on the hard disk of your computer. "Cookies" do not damage your computer. You can activate your browser to tell you about the receipt of a "cookie", which will enable you to decide whether or not you want to accept it.
- Distribution to uninterested recipients
ISOSTAR does not accept distribution to uninterested recipients. Such distribution is sending of unsolicited e-mails, generally of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly, to people with whom the sender had no previous relationship or who refused to receive such messages. On the other hand, when ISOSTAR believes that certain products, questions related to health or other information are important to you, it reserves the right to inform you by e-mail, at the same time giving you the choice to be excluded from this service.
- Personal information and children
ISOSTAR undertakes not to collect, use or knowingly disclose the personal information of minors, without having previously obtained the agreement of a person with parental authority (that is, one of the parents or someone having legal custody of the child) by a direct means excluding the internet. We will supply this person a written note of the specific nature of the personal information collected about the minor and the right to oppose this collection, use or later storage of such information. ISOSTAR subscribes to the United States declaration regarding privacy protection of children on line and complies with similar laws in other countries aimed at protecting children.
- Relationships with other sites
The commitment to respect privacy applies only to ISOSTAR sites and excludes third party sites. ISOSTAR may provide "connections" with other sites that it thinks may be of interest to its visitors. We seek to ensure that such sites comply with the most rigorous standards. However, because of the very nature of the world-wide network, ISOSTAR cannot guarantee the level of standards for each connection that it supplies, nor be responsible for the content of third party sites.
- Contacting ISOSTAR
If you want to ask questions or sent complaints relating to respect for privacy protection by ISOSTAR, or if you want to sent recommendations or make comments to improve the quality of our charter relating to privacy protection, don't hesitate to contact us by e-mail.